Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Atsushi Hara wins the 2006 Buggy Thailand Party!
RC superstar, Atsushi Hara of Japan, has been proving that he is pretty gifted when it comes to controlling all RC cars, not just Electric circuit cars, having followed up his open final placing at the recent Japanese 1/8th off road Nationals, by TQ’ing and winning the 2006 Buggy Party Final held in Thailand. In the end it was easy for the Hot Bodies racer who took the win in the hour long final by over 5 laps ahead of 2nd placed local racer Yuthana D. driving a HoBao. Fellow Thai racer Charlee was 3rd for Mugen, 2 laps further back.
pic source: LKH(rctech)
1. Atsushi Hara - 81L / 1:00:42.994
2. Yuthana Hoboa - 76L / 1:00:31.592
3. Chalee - 74L / 1:00:05.942
4. Meen - 74L / 1:00:11.435
5. Surikarn C. - 73L / 1:00:30.042
6. Daniel F. - 72L / 1:00:06.767
7. Champ - 70L / 1:00:14.951
8. Viggo Anseassen - 69L / 1:00:00.833
9. Panit Baimai - 68L / 54:39.342
10. Kelvin Nogow - 67L / 1:00:29.015